Prof. David Share
- Reading and spelling acquisition
- Writing systems
1976-1979 B.Sc. (Hons.) in Psychology, University of N.S.W., Sydney, Australia.
1980-1984 Ph.D. in Psychology, Deakin University, Geelong, Australia.
1985-1987 Neil Hamilton Fairley Post-doctoral Fellow (National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia).
1985-1986 Diploma of Education, Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Share, D. L., & Bar-On, A. (2017). Learning to read a Semitic Abjad: The Triplex model of Hebrew reading development, Journal of Learning Disabilities,
- Daniels, P. T., & Share, D. L. (2018). Writing system variation and its consequences for reading and dyslexia, Scientific Studies of Reading, 22(1), 101-116.
- Share, D. L. (2018). Learning to read Hebrew. In L. Verhoeven and C. A. Perfetti (Eds.), Reading Acquisition: Cross-Linguistic and Cross-Script Perspectives. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Share, D. L. (2018) Foreword to Peter T. Daniels. An Exploration of Writing. Sheffield, UK: Equinox
- Share, D. L., Shany, M., & Lipka, O. (in press). Dyslexia in Israel. In L. Verhoeven, C. A. Perfetti, and K. Pugh (Eds.), Dyslexia across Languages and writing systems: A Handbook. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.